Welcome to Our Practice
Welcome to our Practice! Dr. Shimane believes in providing you with the most comfortable and well-informed care possible.
Our practice has the newest, most state-of-the-art equipment available along with the highest standards of sterilization.
The most common types of treatment rendered at our office include:
- Removal of wisdom teeth (i.e. third molars)
- Removal of an individual or multiple teeth
- Placement of dental implants (to replace missing teeth)
- Soft tissue and bone grafting procedures for placement of dental implants
- Biopsies of lesions or growths in the mouth
- Surgical treatment to prepare you for partials or dentures
- Local anesthesia (i.e. “novocaine”), nitrous oxide (i.e. “laughing gas”), intravenous sedation (i.e. “twilight sleep”), and general anesthesia (i.e. “to-be-asleep”).
Dr. Shimane‘s philosophy is to provide detailed information about all aspects of your treatment, treatment options, and anesthesia options.
Our office staff are experts in obtaining benefit information and will provide you with as much information as possible at the consultation appointment.
We take pride in treating you and your family and look forward to meeting you.
Our staff will be happy to answer any additional questions or to schedule an appointment at Shimane Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Phone Number 510-885-8720.
Dr. Shimane and Staff