当涉及到让你拔掉智齿, 你可能会强调有关的食物，你不能吃的一长串. 别担心 - 你不会饿死! We want your recovery to be as quick and painless as possible, so keep reading for an easy-to-follow guide to eating after your wisdom tooth removal!
- Remember not to drink from a straw during your recovery. Using a straw could rip out your stitches or blood clots, causing dry socket.
- The bubbles in carbonated drinks can also cause dry socket by loosening blood clots, so it’s best to avoid sodas.
- Don’t eat crunchy foods like nuts, 芯片, and popcorn because they are hard to chew and can easily get stuck in your extraction sites.
- Avoiding acidic foods and beverages can keep you from experiencing pain and stinging.
- Any liquids are fair game, like soups and broths. Lukewarm beverages are best, because you may experience temperature sensitivity.
- Yogurt, 布丁, applesauce and Jell-O are some go-to recovery foods: no chewing involved! Stick to these post-extraction staples for the first 24 hours after your surgery before moving on to soft foods that require chewing.
- Mashed potatoes are great for the first few days because you can flavor them with gravy, butter, garlic, sour cream, cheese, the list goes on. Soft, starchy and filling, you won’t feel like you’re missing out on solid foods with these!
- When you’re ready to move on to chewable foods, eggs are soft and can be eaten with just about anything.
- You can even eat pancakes! They’re light, fluffy, and easy on your extraction sites (小费: you can make breads even easier to chew by letting them sit in your mouth for a few seconds and softening them with your saliva).
- Pasta is totally doable if you prepare it right. Macaroni and cheese is perfect because you can swallow the tiny noodles whole or chew them with your front teeth. You can also overcook your pasta noodles to make sure they are soft and easy to chew.
Your wisdom tooth extraction will be over with before you know it, and as long as you avoid difficult-to-chew foods you’ll be on your way to a speedy recovery!